Here you’ll find a list of great resources from books to movies, websites and blogs, and documentaries galore. I strongly encourage you to kick off or enhance your health and wellness journey by reading and learning from others. There are incredible writers, film makers, farmers, personal trainers, doctors, bloggers, and people that are just plain passionate for spreading the word about healthy living. Take advantage of their work and passion as you apply it your arsenal of health-related knowledge.
- Food Rules // Michael Pollan
- The Omnivore’s Dilemma //Michael Pollan
- In Defense of Food// Michael Pollan
- 8 Weeks to Optimum Health // Andrew Weil, M.D.
- The Beauty Detox // Kimberly Synder
- Crazy Sexy Diet // Kris Carr
- The China Study // T. Colin Campbell, PhD. , Thomas M. Campbell III
- The Honest Life // Jessica Alba
- Healthy Child, Healthy World// Christopher Gavin
- The Wholesome Baby Food Guide // Maggie Meade
- Mindful Birthing // Nancy Bardacke
- The Power of Now // Eckhart Tolle
- A New Earth // Eckhart Tolle
- The Athlete’s Book of Home Remedies // Jordan Metzl, M.D.
- Food, Inc.
- Super Size Me
- Forks Over Knives